Search this Site
- Sedgefield Coffee Shops
Sedgefield Coffee Shops
Although we are a small village, the plethora of Sedgefield Coffee Shops means we are spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out because we have a number of good ones.
Sedgefield coffee shops are mostly day time eateries, but there are a few exceptions. Check the times so you won't be disappointed!
Café Vienna run by Rochelle and Shelley
1 Sandpiper Centre, Main Road (South side N2)
- Indoor/outdoor seating
- Open: Mon to Fri 8:30-17:00 Sat. Sun & Holidays 8:30-14:00
- Tel: 076 866 1239 email:
- Café has a liquor licence.
- Breakfasts and Lunches - Quiches, lamb and beef curries popular menu items.
- Teas, coffees, milkshakes - Carrot cake, chocolate cake, scones and
Steam Whistle Stop run by Joe and Louisa
Sedgefield Station, Uil Street (North side N2)
- Outdoor/indoor seating
- Open Mon to Fri 8am-3pm. Saturday find them at the Mosaic Market.
- Tel: 044 343 1052 email: email@example.com
- Teas, coffee, milkshakes, Toasted sandwiches
- Breakfasts and lunches. Shop specialities Pies - sweet & savoury.
- Wed lunch special - Roast meat with potato, rice and 3 vegetables. Can be eaten on the premises or ordered as takeaway. Book the day before and bring your own plate for takeaway.
- Last Sunday of the month open 8am-2pm Breakfasts and Lunch - roast dinner on the menu.
- Shop has a liquor licence.
- Catering offered for special occasions up to 20 people.
Deo Gratia Coffee & Book Lounge
Shop 4, Pick 'n Pay Centre
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00, Saturday 8:30-13:00
- Best Lavazza Coffee
- Chai Latte
- Chocolate cake, Carrot cake, Cup cakes, Cheese cake, Croissants and others.
- New and second-hand books
- Relax and while away a few hours - browse the bookshelves, read and enjoy a delicious snack.
Venus Ear Tea Garden
Little historic Cottage, Forest Lodge, north side of N2 (includes items of historic interest)
- Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Indoor/outdoor seating, quirky decor
- herb teas & health coffee,
- Poppy seed cake
- Banana chocolate Fudge
- Health Breakfasts, Fruit and Veggie Smoothies
- Rice Paper Wraps or Tortillas, Quiches and Bagels
- Humus, veg & seed bread, Banana bread, Apple & Blueberry Pie
- Health breakfasts can be custom-made
- Oxygen Clothing & sundry items for sale
26 Waterstone Junction, Main Road south side.
- Indoor/outdoor seating
- 7am-4pm weekdays, 7am-2pm Saturday
- Speciality Coffee
- Speciality pies - Basagna Pie, Beef & Blond Pie and the regulars.
- Quiches and krokettes
- Hot chips
Cnr. Main Service Road (south) & Hoopoe Avenue
- Open Mon-Fri 8am -2pm Closed Sat-Sun
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Fresh & healthy delectable Smoothies
- Wraps, vegetarian quiche, chicken fold-over
- chocolate muffins, carrot cake, lemon meringue